Burda Style Peplum Jacket

by - 12:42

A good jacket isn’t just an office wardrobe staple. It’s something that can change the look of an outfit from day to evening, or from romantic to formal. Not only that, it’s a must have for slightly chilly weather when it’s too much to put a coat on. Jackets can be made out of all kinds of fabrics, from thick wool to shiny silk. The most optimal choice for summer is a linen one, and that’s exactly what I was sewing this month.


I absolutely love simple peplum jackets and Burda Easy Peplum Jacket pattern was exactly what I was looking for.


It wasn't the easiest pattern to work with. It is way too loose and I've read that some seamstresses were going at least 2 sizes down! I did some alterations but it was all worth it in the end.



I used:

Burda Easy Peplum Jacket


























You May Also Like

0 comments